Belknap’s Fixed Head Preset Torque Wrenches are Standard Interchangeable Drive Preset Torque Wrenches, with a ratcheting or non-ratcheting (plain) Interchangeable Square Drive End permanently attached. Ratcheting square drive ends are industrial-grade double pawl. Non-ratcheting (plain) square drive ends meet industrial requirements and government specifications. Read more about our Preset Torque Wrenches.
- Torques in both left and right-hand directions; others only operate in one direction.
- Loud, audible, and positive-sensory “click” when calibrated torque is achieved.
- Accuracy = ± 4% in direction of calibration, from 20-100% of full scale.
- High steel alloy construction.
- Most models include a comfortable rubber grip.
- Scientifically heat treated.
- Torque values can be calibrated in English or Metric settings.
- Tamper-proof preset torque.
- Calibration can be quickly adjusted in the calibration lab.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010.