Ink Marking Torque Wrenches
- Accuracy is ± 4%.
- Only marks in CW direction.
- Manually operated.
- Non-coagulating ink, includes two ink cartridges.
- Available ink colors are Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and White.
- Felt tip left uncovered after long periods of time may require minimal priming.
- Approximate ink cartridge cycles is 350-400 and dependent upon the operator/application.
- Ink is also available by the quart.
- Cannot mark any type of screws, including Allen or Torx (but may be able to mark an adjacent area.)
Hex Size A.T.F. (across the flats) and Torque Limitations — TOP Ink Style
• The smallest we can mark is 1/2″ or 12mm.
• Torque Range is 4-135 Ft.Lbs. or 5.4-183 Nm*
Hex Size A.T.F. (across the flats) and Torque Limitations — SIDE Ink Style
• The smallest we can mark is 9/16″ or 14mm.
• Torque Range is 5-135 Ft.Lbs. or 6.8-183 Nm*
*NOTE: Please check your requirements with us. Torque output capacity will be limited by the Socket size or the Opening size of the head.
Contact us now
VAN F. BELKNAP CO., INC.
29164 Wall Street
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
CALL (248) 348-7800
FAX (248) 348-9821
Made in the USA
Normal Business Hours
Monday - Friday
8 am – 5 pm EST
For Emergency Assistance
Enrique Acosta (248) 821-2823
Dan Thorpe (248) 417-3806