Belknap’s Preset Standard Interchangeable Drive Preset Torque Wrenches are the industry standard and the basis for which all other preset torque wrenches are designed. They are made specifically to be used in conjunction with our Standard Interchangeable Drive Ends. Learn more about our Standard Interchangeable Drive Preset Torque Wrenches.
- Torques in both left and right-hand directions; others only operate in one direction.
- Loud audible and positive sensory click when calibrated torque is achieved.
- Accuracy = ± 4% in direction of calibration, from 20-100% of full scale.
- High steel alloy construction.
- Most models include comfortable rubber grip, except for the VB600T-I and VB1000T-I, which includes extension handles.
- Scientifically heat treated.
- Torque values can be calibrated in English or Metric settings.
- Tamper-proof preset torque.
- Calibration can be quickly adjusted in the calibration lab.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010.
OPERATING PROCEDURES: View as PDF
If you are in need of a specially designed torque wrench, give us a call at (248) 348-7800 to discuss your specific requirements. In addition, our Specialty Tools Gallery displays a small sampling of what we’ve produced for our customers over the years.