Punch Marking Torque Wrenches
- Accuracy is ± 4%.
- Only marks in CW direction.
- Requires 90 psi standard, non-lubricated shop air.
- Replaceable striking pins will eventually become a bit dull and will need to be easily re-sharpened on a belt sander.
- Approximate striking pin cycles are application dependent. In our lab tests, we obtained a minimum of 300 punches before resharpening and 10 resharpenings before replacing.
- Cannot mark any type of screws (but may be able to mark an adjacent area.)
Hex Size A.T.F. (across the flats) and Torque Limitations — TOP Ink Style
• The smallest we can mark is 1/2″ or 11mm.
• Torque Range is 4-150 Ft.Lbs. or 5.4-203.4 Nm*
Hex Size A.T.F. (across the flats) and Torque Limitations — SIDE Ink Style
• The smallest we can mark is 9/16″ or 14mm.
• Torque Range is 4-150 Ft.Lbs. or 5.4-203.4 N*
*NOTE: Please check your requirements with us. Torque output capacity will be limited by the Socket size or the Opening size of the head.
Contact us now
VAN F. BELKNAP CO., INC.
29164 Wall Street
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
CALL (248) 348-7800
FAX (248) 348-9821
Made in the USA
Normal Business Hours
Monday - Friday
8 am – 5 pm EST
For Emergency Assistance
Enrique Acosta (248) 821-2823
Dan Thorpe (248) 417-3806