BELKNAP’S INTERCHANGEABLE ADJUSTABLE TORQUE WRENCHES give field operators and repair technicians the ability to adjust torque and change the Drive End/Head, as required on the job.
When ordering a Drive End/Head for these torque wrenches, you MUST specify the “YM” shank to properly achieve the proper connection and torque output.
- Accuracy = ± 4% CW and ± 6% CCW from 20% to full scale.
- Featuring a rugged, non-slip metal grip.
- Positive locking with pull down lock ring.
- Audible and positive sensory click when torque is achieved.
- Blow molded boxes supplied with all models.
- Easy to operate.
- Industrial strength.
- Exposed scale.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull-down lock ring.
- Super rugged knurled metal handle for industrial use.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010.
- English scale primary, Newton Meter scale secondary only on Part# 150MFIMH.