BELKNAP’S MICRO-ADJUSTABLE TORQUE WRENCHES offer versatility for applications that require more than one torque value. They feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. Simply pull down the spring loaded lock ring and turn the handle to set your target torque value. The positive locking device cannot be jarred into an unlocked position.
Our own metrology lab tests have shown that repeatability and accuracy are maintained after thousands of cycles (when properly used.) Additionally, our customers over the years have proven our test reports through actual production line and maintenance use.
- Standard industrial grade ratchet head.
- Accuracy = ± 4% CW and ± 6% CCW from 20% to full scale.
- Easy to operate.
- Industrial strength.
- Easy to read, laser marked scale.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull-down lock ring.
- Rugged knurled metal handle for industrial use.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010.
- English scale primary, Newton Meter scale secondary.
- Most models feature a quick release button which provides good socket retention and easy socket removal.
- Calibration certificate available upon request.
OPERATING PROCEDURES: View as PDF