Preset Torque Screwdrivers
BELKNAP’S PRESET TORQUE SCREWDRIVERS are particularly suited for high-volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design allows the tool to slip; therefore, preventing over-torque and possible damage to components.
Preset Torque Screwdrivers may be ordered factory set or they may be easily set with any quality torque calibration system. The end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8″ hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each new torque screwdriver.
- Universal 1/4″ hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet.
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch.
- Rugged, light-weight aluminum body.
- Automatic lock in counter-clockwise direction.
- Accuracy ± 6% of indicated value in clockwise direction, from 20-100% of full scale.
- Certified to the following industry specification: ASME B107.300 – 2010.
Contact us now
VAN F. BELKNAP CO., INC.
29164 Wall Street
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
CALL (248) 348-7800
FAX (248) 348-9821
Made in the USA
Normal Business Hours
Monday - Friday
8 am – 5 pm EST
For Emergency Assistance
Enrique Acosta (248) 821-2823
Dan Thorpe (248) 417-3806