BELKNAP’S ELECTRONIC TORQUE TESTERS are rugged with a small footprint. Designed to be placed on the production/assembly line or calibration lab to test and calibrate all types of torque wrenches. All steel construction with a durable no-break rotary neck that allows the display and keys to be rotated for easy viewing at all angles, from both sides. Each tester has a male square drive and comes standard with a female to female square drive adapter for the drive size.
- Accuracy up to 1% of indicated value, CW and CCW, from 10% to 100%.
- Extremely user-friendly.
- Integral mounting bracket.
- Three units of measure: In.Lb., Ft.Lb., Nm.
- Three modes of operation: First Peak (for testing click wrenches), Track, and Peak
- Quick target torque setting for PASS/FAIL prompting.
- Target Torque Pass/Fail “zone” can be quickly set with one button from ± 1% to ± 10% of target torque value.
- Three alerts for approaching, reaching and exceeding target torque: Display, Lights, Buzzer
- Powered by a standard 9 volt battery, with life up to 50 hours.
- Turns itself off after 30 minutes without use.
- Software LCD contrast control.
- 2500 samples per second.
- Calibrated and certified, with an NIST traceable calibration certification.
- Meets ANSI Torque Tester Specs.
- “-P” models have computer downloading capability via RS232 and includes 9 volt internal NiMh battery charger with 110 volt power adapter.
NOTE: The 1000 and 2000 Ft.Lb. styles vary from the above picture. Please inquire with our sales department.