BELKNAP’S ELECTRONIC DIAL TORQUE WRENCHES are the most accurate, durable and easy to use electronic torque wrenches on the market. A significant advantage that these torque wrenches have over others, is that it will sample the inputted torque more often per second, allowing for a more accurate peak reading; the operator may pull at a normal rate without losing the actual peak torque.
Determining when target torque value has been reached is as easy as looking at the display, watching for the LED lights or listening for the buzzer (see Operating Procedure).
Three modes of operation:
- Track — Displays track up and down as torque is applied.
- Peak Hold — Displays holds the highest torque applied.
- Auto Clear — Display automatically clears when wrench starts new torque application.
Computer downloading capability via RS232 is available on models whose part numbers end with “-P”, includes cable, transformer, and a rechargeable battery.
- Accuracy is ± 1% of indicated value 10-100%.
- Equally accurate in both left and right hand directions.
- NIST certificate of calibration is included.
- 359° rotating bezel design is made of high impact nylon.
- Large, easy to read high contrast, non-glare scale.
- Torque readings can be displayed in In.Lb., Ft.Lb., or Nm.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Electric lights and buzzer on all models.
- High Alloy TORSION drive design for non-length dependent application of torque (accurate no matter where you apply force on the handle).
- Molded plastic case.
- Computer downloading capability on “-P” models.
- Automatically powers off after 30 minutes of non-use.