BELKNAP’S DIAL INDICATING TORQUE WRENCHES enable the operator to view the torque as it is being applied and record it via the memory needle.
- Accuracy is ± 4% of indicated value 20-100% of full scale.
- Calibrated with standards traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), and has met the accuracy specifications as prescribed in ASME B107.300 – 2010.
- Secure bezel design is made of high impact nylon.
- Large, easy to read high contrast, non-glare scale.
- Dual scale.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Memory needle is standard on every wrench.
- Equally accurate in both left and right hand directions.
- Certification traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) available upon request.
- Molded plastic case.
OPERATING PROCEDURES: View as PDF
USING ADAPTERS OR EXTENSIONS
Adapters or extensions should only be used in line with the wrench, as opposed to being at an angle, and the actual torque applied (TA) will be greater than the torque reading shown.
Determine the actual torque applied by using the formula below: