BELKNAP’S ADJUSTABLE TORQUE SCREWDRIVERS are particularly suited for high-volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design allows the tool to slip; therefore, preventing over-torque and possible damage to components. These screwdrivers offer versatility for applications that require more than one torque value and are particularly suited for the electronics industry and for instrument assembly work.
Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy-to-read window scale. Adjusting the screwdriver is simple. Just pull out the adjusting knob to unlock, turn to the desired setting, then push the knob in until it clicks.
Positive locking knob makes accidental setting changes impossible. Automatic lock in counter-clockwise direction makes fastener removal a snap.
- Universal 1/4″ hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet.
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch.
- Rugged, light-weight aluminum body.
- Automatic lock in counter-clockwise direction.
- Accuracy ± 6% of indicated value in clockwise direction, from 20-100% of full scale.
- Certified to the following industry specification: ASME B107.300 – 2010.